Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lame Journal Entry #1: The End Of Humanity

Its August 9th. It's been two months since that day when the K.K.K clan killed every last colored being in the world. They Killed every catholic, christian or jew that refused to be part of them. We're all being hunted down by a bunch of new world Hitlers. We run for days, even months until we can find somewhere to hide. Food and water are very hard to find now. I can't trust anyone but myself. Anyone from thne K.K.K. clan can be blending in with us, the survivors.

It all started when the K.K.K. clan killed Obama. It was June 9th, it was the start of a warm summer and a very tragic one too. I remember watching the news on the television just before the K.K.K. started to blow up houses in poor communities. I knew my friends and I where in trouble so we ran. We didn't stop until we found the survivors who were heading east, the only place that wasn't being watched by the K.K.K. There we could catch a plane to Antarctica, the only place they hadn't touched. We could live like Eskimos and start a new generation, one that would reclaim fair life on Earth for future generations.

As we started life in the icy lands I knew we where being watched. Suddenly a man popped out of the snow and grabbed Grisell, he jumped off the edge and screamed "K.K.K. forever!" as he fell. That day I promised myself I would avenge my best friend. If you find this journal, I'm probably with the troops fighting the clan. My advice is run or fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment